Saturday, December 12, 2009

This time of year can be very stressful,
or not! I've chosen not to make it that way.
Even while studying for midterms, I'm making the best of it.
Cups Cafe is such a great place to study at.

Yes, I am giving some props to Athens right now.
It has a good cafe, that's an achievement. :)

I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like it might snow this year.
Every time I step outside, I can just feel it.
Or
Maybe I'm completely wrong.
Only time will tell.


I feel quite silly about this, but I've never even mentioned my church as a place in Athens!
This just shows how jumbled my brain is, especially since my church's name has "Athens" in it.
Yes, I know what you're thinking, "When is she going to stop babbling about not mentioning her church and actually mention it?"
Well, now:
Life Church of Athens.

It's a really awesome place! We worship the Lord like it's going out of style. :)
We're a Southern Baptist Church, but anyone is welcome!
Services start at 10:30 and we meet at Barnett Shoals Elementary.

If you ever get the chance, join us!
I'll be there.
So if someone recognizes me, say "hello."
I LOVE to chat.

Until next time, here's my quote of the day:
Because a sinless Savior died, my sinful soul is counted free.

No comments:

Post a Comment