Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My tattoo time is coming up soon.
I thought I knew what I wanted, but I'm not sure.
Help me decide!
Or should I not even get one?
I've been pondering on this for a couple of years.

My plan was to have the outline of a heart of top of my right foot, and it would be about 4 inches across both way. The outline would be made up of the words"He Loves Us" in Greek.
But now, I'm also thinking of getting some words on my right shoulder/upper back in pretty cursive that would say:

-The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

-With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26

-Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time.

-Crucified to set me free. Now I live to bring Him praise.

-Glory to God forever.

-My name is graven on His hands, My name is written on His heart.

-One in himself, I cannot die.

-My life is hid with Christ on high, with Christ, my Savior and my God.


Which one?


No comments:

Post a Comment