Sunday, December 13, 2009

So many interesting things occur at Cups.
Yesterday, I came here and there was this creepy man who kept staring at my two friends and I, well he's back again today. And of course, I get stuck in the "quiet room." The quiet room is the place where if you make even the smallest noise, everyone glares at you, I usually try to avoid it, but there were no open tables in the main room. But back to the creepy man. He is sitting in the quiet room right now, with me, and when I walked in he stared me down, again. I don't know why, but he just truly scares me. Along with the creepy man, there is this guy wearing a shirt that says "Fukudome." Now, I don't know much about sports players names, but I'm pretty sure that's not someone's last name. Well, at least he's expressing his opinion. And then there's the one person out of everyone I know. Only one! And when I walked in I completely avoided him, that was probably dumb because now I'm awkwardly sitting alone. Lastly, my favorite Cups employee isn't here. I have no clue what his name is, but he's always so nice, to everyone. Well, that was my rant, maybe I'll get some studying done. Oh wait, here comes the creepy man, what is he doing.......don't worry, he just wanted to know what I was writing, which only made things slightly awkward since I happened to be writing about him. Haha.


Also, I wanted to mention that I found an interesting blog to read yesterday! This guy is pretty interesting; it's amazing what awesome blogs you can find just by typing in a location (that sounds strange, but I just meant I typed in my city because I thought it might be cool to read someone else's from around here.) His blog is called "Life as a Desert Nomad." You should check it out. But some advice, which I obviously didn't follow here, try not to "follow" bloggers that you don't know. Once again, another good one is "The Apocalypse is Looking for a Few Good Clowns."

No comments:

Post a Comment