Monday, December 14, 2009

I posted this in March about my cousin's wedding, but I felt like I should post it again because I really like the last line I wrote, and I want people to see it. And another congratulations to Carrie and Charlie because the happy couple is moving NEW YORK CITY! I'm very excited for them, especially because I'll get to visit them and because Carrie is very into fashion and designing. But yes, here is my March post again, please note the last line.

It feels like yesterday I went to see her dance at a performance. It's truly scary and exciting for me to think that Carrie is married. Exciting due to the fact that Charlie is a great guy and I know he loves her and she loves him; it amazes how perfectly made they are for each other. Scary due to the fact that life is passing by so quickly, and (hopefully) I'll be the next to get married after Carrie, it seems so surreal. I do hope that when I do meet Mr. Right, that he and I will share the same love and passion towards one another as I see in Carrie and Charlie. When Carrie looks at Charlie, she has this certain smile and a glow in her eyes that I never see otherwise. And when Charlie looks at Carrie, I think it's the sweetest thing I have ever seen, he looks at her with respect and love; two things that sadly are not as common as they used to be.
So, here's to Charlie and Carrie, may happiness always be with you, and may love always fill your hearts.


I would also like to add that I have made some changes to my view of love.
I no longer believe in the statement "Love is not a victory march, it's a cold, and it's a broken hallelujah."
I now believe that love does exist, and the day you realize you found it, is the happiest day of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment