Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I know, I know. I have a post every 5 minutes. But this is so very important. I have note-worthy pages. If you are EVER in this situation, then please, for goodness sake, open up your eyes! I've decided to give my response to some of these letters. Yes, me a girl which probably completely ruins the idea of the whole book, but think of me as you're best friend. This stuff needs to be said.
Page 41--The Time Traveler
Please, could you just read this again to yourself? If you had actually read what you wrote, you would be realizing that he obviously only wants the benefits. He doesn't care for you at all. I think when you pointed out that EVERYTIME you mention a "relationship" he runs. He's a runner. So I think it's about time that you put on your running shoes and get out!

Just pointing out that I skipped over the chapter entitled "He's just not that into you if he's not having sex with you." Okay, whatever. That chapter I have to say is dumb. Maybe he's not having sex with her because they're not ready meaning they believe in abstinence until after marriage! I certainly do.

Page 61- I've Gotten Fat
Who cares? If he truly loved you, then he wouldn't care! Appearance is certainly not everything. He should love you for your personality, your mind, your opinions, your little quirks, etc. Never blame yourself for something as small and shallow as that. So, I think you should find a deeper pool if he's shallow enough to only think about that.

Good advice: Don't date any man who doesn't know why he does things.

Page 63- At least he knew her
Oh my gosh! Are you joking? He knew her???? That makes it even worse. And then to top it off, he used to be married to her! The fact that someone who obviously knew he was seeing has no problem sleeping with him makes you wonder what kind of girls he hangs around (probably not the greatest ones). But just the fact he cheated! Ughhh. I'm going to have to keep the rest of my opinion to myself on this one, cheaters just make me so mad.

Page 72- At least he's not on drugs
I mean, thank goodness he isn't, but being drunk all the time isn't better! To be shallow for second, just imagine this: BEER BELLY. Yeah, he'll get one, I guarantee it. But seriously, if he only wants to see you when he's drunk, he's got tons of issues, don't keep analyzing it. Move on.

I give up on this. It's a lot harder than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment