Sunday, December 13, 2009

Even though I miss the beach, it's nice that it's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTmas!

I was feeling very artistic while sitting on my couch watching "Elf."
In case anyone was wondering the scent of the candle it's Jack Frost.
How convenient, right? ;)

This house was beautiful!
But the people who live there probably thought I was a stalker.
I stopped the car in the street, got out, and began taking pictures with the flash on.

I decided to get in the spirit. (Actually it was charity work, but I had a blast!)

Although Christmas is a couple of weeks away, I hope everyone has a great one and actually thinks about the true meaning of Christmas. Yes, giving is nice, receiving is great, and spending time with family is wonderful, but take time to remember that it's Jesus' Birthday, so be sure to wish Him a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment