Monday, December 28, 2009

For Christmas I got 30 movies! Good grief. So, I'm going to try to watch every single one of these movies before the break is over. I've watched a good bit already. Now, most of these I've seen before, but I'm going to watch them again. Here's a list of all of them. When I watch them, I'll change the color to yellow. Not that anyone really cares, but here is my list. :)

-Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
-Marley and Me
-Raising Helen
-Heavyweights
-The Ugly Truth
-Big Daddy
-Fantastic 4
-Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer
-Veggie Tales: The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything
-Blank Check
-Man of the House (with Chevy Chase)
-Star Trek
-Sydney White
-Hannah Montana the Movie (Haha.)
-Matilda
-G-Force
-Underwraps
-Toothless
-Julie ans Julia
-Up
-Big
-The Proposal
-The Polar Express
-The Hangover
-The Shawshank Redemption
-The Outsiders
-I Love You, Beth Cooper
-Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist

No comments:

Post a Comment