Tuesday, March 31, 2009

"We're dancing in the streets."
Well, not actually in the streets, but in a pretty awesome dance studio.
I'm truly excited to begin dancing there.
It's called Dance FX Dance Studio.
I think I have decided to take modern and ballet.
If I have to choose one, it will definitely be modern.
Modern dance excites me; because it seems graceful like ballet, but the moves are more intense.
The reason, you may ask, for my found again need to dance, that's simple.
My reason is that after doing "A Midsummer Night's Dream" and having to dance every day for the play, I had a sudden epiphany of how much I loved my dance classes when I was younger.

I know this will require much work, but I'm willing.
This may seem unrealistic, but every day over the summer that I am in Athens, I will be dancing for at least 3 hours a day.

If my calculations are correct, I shall be flexible, again, and will able to call myself a dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment