Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I have a few thoughts on my mind.
The first, is that for some reason, I've been thinking about if I had the opportunity to be from another time period, then when would it be. I've decided that I would want to be from the 1970's-1980's. I really am not branching out here, I've barely changed times! But I think it's incredible how quickly the world has changed since then. Back then, I'm sure hardly anyone owned a computer, and those who did, were very wealthy. DVD's, they didn't exist. Tevo? Of course not. Life seems so much simplier then. Not to mention the great bands! I think it would be amazing to see some of these bansds live in their prime.

The second thought I've been having is how much of a dreamer I am. A dreamer in the sense that my view of reality is very off. My view of reality towards Mr. Right, is that I'll be serenaded by the song "My Guardian Angel" (Red Jumpsuit Apparatus) and then we'll live happily ever after. Haha, yeah right. I only wish that would happen; but if ever someone did that, I think we would live happily ever after.--- Maybe not happy, how about merrily. Because the word HAPPY is way too over rated.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment